Thursday, January 13, 2011

Vegas

Ok, so, I never really considered Las Vegas as a potential vacation spot. I'm not a gambler or much about the nightlife. Glitz and glam are not my thing. I tried it once on a runaway (I'll tell you about those in another post) to Shreveport, LA. The Isle of Capri I think it was. You know you can't make it very far with at $20 buck limit. Anyway, it was too smoky, bright, and loud for my taste. Sounds like Vegas, right? Then why go?


It's the Entertainment Center of the World! I'm sure it's on one of those lists. You know the ones... 1,000 Places You Must Go Before You Die. Besides, it comes highly recommended. Melissa (my blog inspiration) says it's great for shopping! I'm all about the shopping! Heidi says the shows are fun. I'm all about fun, too! The hubby says it's a cheap trip... make that "affordable" on the new Stringer budget. Throw in some good food and I'm thinking Vegas could be next on the ballot.

1 comment:

  1. do it! it's so much fun! and yes, the shopping is awesome (especially at caesar's). the food is even better. it's a great 3-day weekend trip.

    ReplyDelete